Tuesday, December 17

Christmas Party Outfit



Hey guys!
Last Saturday I went to a Christmas party with my lovely  friend Amee (http://theameeblog.blogspot.co.uk/) The party was a charity event to raise money for an Alzheimer's charity, and it was super fun! We sold raffle tickets and there was a tombola as well, and we even got to enjoy the disco afterwards.

ANYWAY I though I would share the outfit I wore to the party with you guys, as I am really in the Christmas spirit today! I paired my dress with some sparkle black heels and a statement silver necklace, and on my face I wore a purple my purple smokey eye (see last post for details) and a purple lip! 

As for my hair I curled all of it using a wand ( it took me about an hour because my hair is so thick!) and then brushed it out using my hands, to get a wavy effect, which doesn't show up too well in this picture!


My dress: Topshop 
Amee's dress: Primark 



No comments:

Post a Comment