Thursday, January 2

Reflecting on 2013



Reflecting on the past year has been very worthwhile for me, at a first glance my year was absolutely awful for people close to me and myself. However, this blog has given me an opportunity to remember all the great things that last year brought me, so I thought I would share a few with you all. 


  • For me this year has been full of amazing parties from January to December, which have resulted in some of the funniest memories i have 
  • I spent a lot more time with my family, which strengthened my relationships and brought us all closer together 
  • I became closer with some amazing people, that I couldn't imagine not having in my life now
  • I grew stronger as a person, the ups and downs of last year have made me so much more appreciative of my friends and family, and of life in general
  • I became a senor student at school, which gave me more confidence in my abilities
  • I realized what I wanted to do with the rest of my life- a huge step forward for me
I also thought that I wold include some things that I am lookin forward too in 2014, just to lighte the mood 
  • Going on holiday
  • 6th form leavers ball
  • Getting my A2 results 
  • Interviews with universities
  • Going to see Rizzle Kicks 
  • My 18th birthday, and most of my friends 18th birthdays
I hope everyone had a fabulous 2013, and wish everybody the best for 2014. I have a feeling its going to be a good one! 


No comments:

Post a Comment