Sunday, January 26

Simple Golden Smoky Eye

Today I thought I would try to use more of the colors in my naked pallet, as i seem to use the same ones all the time
I created this look using 3 colours, Half baked, Chopper and YDK. I don't usually tend to use them as i don't think they suit my eye color very well, however, i ended up really loving this look! 

1. I first used Half baked- a really pigmented gold color in the inner corners of my eyes, and blended outward towards the center of my eye
2.I then blended chopper a slightly more bronze shade over the center of my lid 


3. In the outer corners of my lid and underneath my eye I used YDK, and then used the urban decay blending brush to blend all of the colors together 




4. To fill in my brows I used my illamasqua brow cake in the shade 'Stark' which is a reddy brown color, and then use the maybelline brow drama in the shade 'medium brown' to set my brows in place 


5. To finish off my Eye look I used my current favorite mascara- the Benefit ' They're real!' to give my lashes more volume and length 



And this is the finished look, I also added some of my favorite Kate Moss Red lipstick in the shade 111 (kiss of life) and a Revlon Lip butter in the shade 'Candy Apple' to make it a bit more interesting. I hope that you guys like this look, have a good weekend and i will try to post again soon! 
lauren xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment