Friday, February 7

Avon haul

Hello Lovely people so my friend Amee has recently started selling avon products so I took full advantage of her service and spent £23.50! I am amazed at the value for money with avon products as I actually got loads, I thought I share with you all the products that I bought 

1. Sultry lip pencil in promiscuous plum 




 2. Perfect eyebrow kit in soft brown (I accidentally ordered the wrong color oops!) 




3. True color eye shadow quad in unrestrained 




4. True color eye shadow quad in glow teal 



5. Lipstick in scarlet siren ( don't have a clue what happened to these pictures, the lipstick is a dark red kind of shade)




Okay so that is all the stuff I got from Avon today, if you want to order any Avon stuff please contact Amee on theameeblog and she will sort it out for you, I hope you guys liked this post and commenting you want to see anymore haul posts let me know! 
Lauren xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment