Sunday, February 9

February Wishlist

Hello Everyone! Firstly I hope you all had a fabulous January, I know I certainly did! If you didnt already know, my birthday is coming up in March so I thought I would share with you guys some things that I have been resisting diving into my pockets to buy,in a kind of birthday/ February wish list!

                          
First on my wishlist are some party outfits, I am going to Blackpool with the girls and a few other parties this month and I desperately need something to wear. These dresses are perfect for a night out! For anyone that wants to know they are both from missguided, a shop I absolutely love for affordable party dresses

Following on a similar photography trend, is this next item. For those of you who have been living in a hole, this is a film camera that prints out your pictures instantly after you take them. This fujifilm one is adorable and isn't bad for a camera at around £79.

Next is makeup, I am in desperate need for a brush cleaner and I have heard great hings about this mac one, it looks like it should be great value as well at only £10 

This is a product that people I know really rave about, the Sleek contour highlight and blush kit, I am in need of all three so this might have to be a cheek purchase as it comes in at around £9.99 

Okay so I hope you all enjoyed this post and sorry about the appalling quality of the photo collage!
Lauren xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment